Saturday, 16 August 2008

MULTIPLE MYELOMA - MY CURE

Multiple Myeloma was my cancer. I say was, because I don't have it now, at the time of writing (2008)it is my ninth year completely free of it. Oh yes, I had the medical treatment which nearly killed me, but it came back, as multiple myeloma always does. This cancer has no medical cure, this is what I was told, but 3 months after it returned it just disappeared, nine years later it is still gone and my oncologist does not understand why. I do; this is why I am a healer and why I promote energy healing, because it has no limits. The only limitation we have is the limitation we have learned for ourselves, we are energy, cancer is energy, everything we perceive in this universe is vibrating energy. The energy of a thought has real power, it can make you move your arm, step over a puddle, or drive your car, what we normally do not believe is "I can cure my incurable cancer myself." Why is this? Because it is what you have learned, it is how you have been conditioned, and you learn all this at an early age. So did I, but my questioning from the age of six and the knowledge and experiences I have had have given me a different perspective. Who am I? I am an ordinary working man with a passion for finding out who we are and the meaning of life. Knowing, enabled me to become a Healer and Geomancer; more importantly it gave me the tools to be able to defeat Multiple Myeloma and erradicate it 100% from my body. Who I am is no different to who you are, we are all of one consciousness, massive intellect and power for our choosing. We are all related, in truth, we just don't know it yet, and cancer; it is a lower energy that is nothing to who we really are. When your Oncologist tells you, as mine did, I was going to die of MM, the challenge for me...Was my knowing enough? Indeed it was.

Cancer drugs are poison, and poison is not cancer specific , it destroys good parts of you in the process. This is quite normal and doctors have a point in which they will say that there is nothing more they can do for you, then you are sure to be on the road to your death. The limitations of cancer treatment, medical knowledge and your own mind is to your detriment when you have cancer. Cancer begins with one cell out of 60 trillion and grows with fierce repetition. Cancer has an energy and this energy can be transformed; drugs are usually your first port of call, I would never advocate anything else, (that would be illegal)and I took them. The treatment failed to cure my cancer. You can also utilise alternative methods, and there are many; energy healing works as well, most do not conflict with concventional treatment, and will not harm you, if you take the necessary precautions. Research always. Drugs kill cancer cells, but they also kill healthy cells and weaken the immune system, which is the very system you have that has the capability of destroying cancer. Drug side effects are dire, as I well know. Cancer research does not recognise consciousness, or herbal medicine because of their need to develop drugs for profit. They will never recognise the human spirit or its healing powers. I should have been dead many years ago, but I am alive and kicking, free of the cancer that cannot be cured....This is the result of energy healing and belief, when drugs failed me.

I will begin my blog with some information for you to consider, these are my beliefs, born out of experience, investigation and deep thought. We are composed of three basic things as human and they are MIND, BODY and SPIRIT.

Mind is simple, we all have it and use it all day and every day. Body is also well documented, physically we began with one cell which eventually reaches 60 to 100 trillion cells, made up from about 25% from the ground we walk upon and about 75% water. What makes everything work is spirit; spirit is our consciousness, the energy that keeps our cells alive , the energy that can be measured and photographed.

Energy cannot be destroyed, this is our first law of physics. The energy in a living body looks very like the lines of force around a magnet, it flows through 7 main energy centres in our bodies. Disrupt the flow and we become unwell, severe disruptions become serious. Whether our illness is because of our environment, the food and drink we consume, our habits and excesses or the stress we impose on ourselves with our minds, we can all become unwell at some point in our lives.

We are conditioned to believe that drugs are our only option when we become ill, and often it is, there are many excellent medications, but we have something else that is not so well known. It concerns our spirit. Our spirit is partly expressed as our mind but a deeper part exists that is never born to earth. This deeper part often touches our minds as a sixth sense, this is a sense that we often have experience of, but is not generally recognised as a true sense, it is totally ignored by scientific minds. When we utilise the connection we all have with our deeper spiritual reality (but rarely awaken) cancer cannot prevail in our bodies. Illness bends to our deep will and beliefs, but importantly this has the ability to kill us or cure us, usually with cancer we believe cancer kills, that belief is realised, but we can direct it to cure us, such is the power of belief.

Pharmaceutical drugs and medicine are reasonably recent innovations within our history, but in our past there was no such industry. What we had and believed in were natural remedies grown in the earth, and energy medicine. These are a natural way to attain the balance between mind, body and spirit that is we all need if we are to be balanced. However, this concept is rubbished by the powerful and hugely profitable pharmaceutical companies who will not under any circumstances accept anything that does not make profit.
My cancer was erradicated by energy rebalancing and my own deep belief in the concept of who I am, (spirit within my body) there is much more to this spirit than we know. Life does not end in death, this I know because of a personal Near Death Experience, and following this lost all my fear of dying. Knowing who we are, knowing that the limitations we have in our minds and egos can be strengthened just by this knowing. Of course this is a question we have all probably asked in our lives, who are we, where did we came from and where do we go when we die, and the big question; what is the point in all this, why am I here? When you look into yourself and ask the question 'is this all there is' the answer comes if you are asking from your heart. We are so much more than we think and see; we existed before we were born to this earth, and we will exist beyond physical death. Our current human focus is one we are currently engaged in, but there is a deeper reality that is blanketed to our minds, this reality and knowing is so important when we are lost in the fear of cancer.

We are caught up in a mindset of our own making, technology has no wisdom, matter has no awareness, our materialistic paradigm needs to shift towards the values of our spiritual truth if we are to stop destroying each other and our beautiful planet. The potential of our collective human consciousness has not been awakened yet, our limitations, our religions and our angst are all man made. We need to look deeper.

Healing is a natural process when we are aware of who we are, love can be used in so many ways, healing ourselves is only one of them. My cancer was cleared in 3 months.

.......SEE MY NEW BLOG NOVEMBER 2011 WITH MORE INFORMATION.......

UPDATE 22 October 2011.
It is now nearly 13 years since my Multiple Myeloma was discovered early in 1999. Treatment took me through till August when I had a bone marrow transplant, my cancer quickly returned. By January, following my own intervention, it was gone. This remained the position until January 2010 when the paraprotein was again found in my blood, I took no notice of this, believing I could get rid of it again and by January 2011 it was gone again. I am well, and have had no treatment for MM for 12 years. There is nothing special about me, I have beaten cancer, hypertension, clinical depression, and diabetes. My belief is strong, my ideas are not mainstream, this will be evident if you look at the postings in my blog. Life is deeper than most will ever know; we are not helpless when the worst happens, look deeper and you will know too. We are given tools to help us through life, we have to find them, they are inside us, love is the most important tool we have. Love is the light inside that kills cancer, fear and hate are what cancer feeds upon, this is important to know and to consider as lesson number 1.

......SEE MY NEW BLOG NOVEMBER 2011 WITH MORE INFORMATION......
January 2013. I am still here folks, cancer free, alive and kicking with no trace of MM. I write my blog in the hope that I can help you with my alternative views on life, because within them you will find signposts that will give you an alternative to drugs and religion. My lifetime of learning, of experiences that have reinforced my view that we are all so much more than we perceive ourselves to be. When I was diagnosed in 1999 with MM and given 3-5 years of life, I was shocked and let them do what they believed was right for me. They were wrong and the treatment nearly killed me, and they failed because the cancer came right back. Why do I write? Simply this. I hope to open up your mind to a view on who you really are; and you may not have ever considered it. This is my sacred task and one I do willingly, and if I can help one person, my life will be worthwhile. If you think, chemo can help you, think again, if you think science or religion can help you, no, science and religion are as powerless as your mind is in defeating MM. I can understand those who say this is just woo woo and I am talking rubbish. You can trust your oncologist, there is nothing wrong in that, and maybe they can prolong your life, but eventually they will stand back and tell you, there is nothing more they can do. I do not say you should not have treatment, I cannot, and would not do that. Your mind is weak when it comes to fighting MM, no matter how positive you are, at the back of your mind lurks the statistics, the words no cure, the fear and the constant to and fro from positivity to futility. At this point I tell you again, Multiple Myeloma is curable - because I did it. In this world we express ourselves through our minds and we have five senses to help us. There is another aspect, the world of energy, vibration and life itself. MM is a challenge; an opportunity to find yourself, the hidden part of you that seeks expression. You can take this as a chance to fight MM with your mind. However, the monkey mind is always looking backwards or forwards and is rarely in the moment. An expression of self, the true self,the indestructable essence that is who you are, all you have been and all you will be is always in the moment, and everything happens in the moment of, Now. Its boundary is not this world, as it is with the mind self. It is not governed by linear time, nor does it see the dark energy of MM other than transformable. SELF, it is beautiful energy, powerful beyond belief, it is who you really are. I know this and I want you to know it too. The infinite self or the Authentic self, as opposed to the egoic self. We live in the world of the Ego with all the crap the mind can throw at us. This is the human game. Know yourself, open to the infinite self and replay the game, because when your life is threatened, as mine was, you can use your mind and fail, or introduce yourself to the inner being that is you. Here the rules are different, the play so much more satisfying. In the heart we find the doorway, love is the key that opens the door and the energy of light and love that flows back washes away the darkness of MM. The DNA relaxes and rebuilds us at a cellular level. With me, it took 3 months. Learn about who you are, research the Infinite Self, The Authentic Self and open your toolbox to health. And, in that moment, your life on this earth is changed forever. David.

19 comments:

  1. GEORDIE HEALER, HOW DID YOU DEAL WITH THE TRACE OF MYELOMA CELLS THAT WERE FOUND IN 2010 AND ARE NOW GONE? MY DOCTOR SAID I HAD A SMIGGEN OF MYELAMA CELLS AFTER HAVING A COMPLETE RESPONSE THREE MONTHS AGO. DID YOU USE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE THERAPY? HOW DO YOU GET YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS TO KILL THE CANCER CELLS? BY MEDITATION AND VISUALIZATION? CAN YOU DESCRIBE A LITTLE MORE SPECIFICALLY? HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MM is a challenge, just like anything else in your life. The trouble is, MM is life threatening and this is lodged in your sub-conscious. The problem here, and this is fundamental, we are conditioned to believe in medicine and drugs, and never in our own power to cure cancer. Your immune system works 24/7, erradicating all manner of body attacks and we give it no thought, this is because we have a knowing that it works. I have written many blogs about energy and healing. I can only say what worked for me and guide people to an understanding. My journey through my life has been one of seeking answers and researching the spiritual aspect that is far more powerful than our human mind which is largely negative and holds on to pain and suffering from the past. When you have cancer it is inportant not to sink into fear because that fear feeds the negative energy of cancer. I can only point you in a direction and it is up to you to 'walk the road,' if you feel a resonance with the information. I took no altenative or medical intervention in my cure, two times I have beaten this and I will make sure it does not bother me again. I am no different for anyone else, I have no powers that you do not have, simply, my focus is different. Please read my blogs from this year and others if you wish and you will get a sense of what I am saying.
    I often say this but is so relevant; we are so much more than the body we see in the mirror, and so much more powerful to change our lives and challenges than our minds will have us believe. The world is changing as we challenge the status quo and this is driven by, reported experience and the world wide web. What we have been conditioned to believe is flawed, when you look outside yourself for help you are looking in the wrong direction. You already know how to cure cancer, this is deep inside your spiritual heart and not in your head. healing comes with knowing who you are and your connection with loving intent to the greater energies of your higher self. Research this and begin your journey into yourself, you will find the journey beyond belief. Good luck, I am always here to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we get more info plz? "look deep within your self" does not help. Please give us more details, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anonymous
    Interesting question. You have selected one small part of my blog. There is much more to read. My site is just a signpost to pointing you in a direction that gives you power over adversity when you see your life that goes deeper than the five senses. I can point and if you choose to walk into awareness, this is your journey, no-one can do this for you. Don't just take my words, do some research. I will help all I can

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you are saying thinking positive all the time will cure any kind of disease. You followed law of attraction book phenomena and principal and keep it up and may God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous,
      No, I am not saying that, being positive is a mind thing, minds are weak and are affected by circumstances. The book was correct only to a point. Being positive helps, but will not cure cancer. There is such a difference between being positive, and knowing, knowing is deeper than mind, belief is deep in our sub-conscious. Science tells us that we are only 10% conscious, everything else we are as humans is deeper than mind. So, you can see how being positive can be weak. Beyond our conscious and sub-conscious minds we are all part of the 'Universal Mind' all knowing, all powerful, with all the knowledge of human achievement and human failure. Thos e who achieve can tap into this mind to heal and to make this world a better place. You open the door through belief, knowing and love, cancer is nothing to the power we can connect with.
      Hope this helps.

      Love and light, David

      Delete
  6. My name is Ovila. I too am an energy healer.I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma going on 3 years next February. I was in final stages as I was determined I would work my way through the pain. I needed to have reconstruction surgery. I also had stem cell transplant. I terminated treatments in June 2012. It gave some extra time to resolve energy issues. In my case, I understood unresolved hopelessness issues from my past was the main culprit I had to resolve. I have refused to take anymore chemotherapy since I completed ztem cell 1 1/2 years ago and am doing well. I have also made other discoveries. I would love to communicate with you if you are interested. Maybe we have eperiences and knowledge to share. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you wish to communicate, let me know on this blog. I will then send you my email address. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ovila, I am happy to communicate with you, send me your email address and I will not publish it.

      David

      Delete
  8. Hello!Did you experimenting emotional problems long before the myeloma strike you?Problems related whit your family(mom or children in particularly)You answer realy can help me!Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Grigore,
    Yes I did; I experienced a most bitter divorce 3 years previous to my cancer, and I never got over the accusations and bitterness that were thrown at me.
    Shortly after the divorce I was struck with Asthma and ended up in hospital unable to breathe. All my troubles, I firmly believe were because of the stress, emotionally I was a wreck. I am a sensitive person and feel things deeply. I jumped into another relationship too quickly and that was fraught with problems. Shortly after my cancer hit me. So, I hope my answer helps you.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you David!My mom got MM in stage 3B(kidney failure).So far the tratment was very effective(Velcade/Ciclofosfamide/steroides/Olimpiq stem X cell/Zeolith) and her condition in almost good.But the doctors firlmy insist on her emotional problems resolving.They are saying this point is" crucial and decisive" for hers prognostic.What"s your oppinion?Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Grigore,
      The doctors are right, the mind can certainly affect our ability to heal.
      Emotional problems, stress, anger, frustration, impatience are all human traits, but they carry negative energies. It is quite a complicated process that impacts on our DNA and the genes carried within it. It is relatively new science, but I like to explain it as vibration of emotions or tones. The whole Universe, including ourselves consist of just that, vibrations and tones, each of us vibrate with bio electric energy. Think of it as our minds singing a song, the emotional state of being reflected in the choice of song. When we are sad, our bodies are sad and our immune system is not working at optimum. Remember being in love, the happiness and the feeling of invincibility, nothing hurts us when we are interacting in love and happiness. The song then is so beautiful and satisfying, we usually beam with health whilst in that emotion.
      In more scientific terms, stress downgrades genes in the DNA, this tips the genetic balance towards the death of cells, rather than the birth and growth of cells that would speed up healing.
      When a gene switches on, a protein is produced which could be for our immune system, bone, blood, organs etc. When the genes are singing a happy song they produce everything we need for health and longevity.
      MM brings fear, fear is negative, pain is negative, treatment has a negative effect on our emotions if it hurts us. It usually is a negative slide to the death of the body because our minds cannot cope with the fear and the futility. We learn that cancer is often a death sentence, even doctors can be so negative.
      My own advice is to know who you are and what you are not. I have information on my blog in what I believe about this. Simply, our mind and body are temporary, our core self (the spirit or consciousness) cannot be destroyed and merely leave the body to return home. What we are is perfection, it is love, it is life and in complete balance and harmony. When we come to this earth we learn about life and create a mindset that can be damaging, our minds believe in it whilst our core self journeys with us at a deeper level than mind. Accessible through the heart and when the mind quietens the heart comes forward (being in love) we can use this connection to heal our bodies.
      I hope this makes some sense to you and your mum. The energy of who we are has no problem with healing cancer, we have to believe it. Few people know what and who they are. My own experience is replicated by many who believe.

      David

      Delete
  11. dear sir; I also believe in energy healing. I receive my energy from the Lord Jesus Christ. I also had MM. was given 3-6 months to live. Now 7 yrs later am stilling kicking. I shall live and not die and declare the works of the Lord. My faith in Him still sustains me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous,
      If you have no faith, you have nothing. Whether that faith is in an external God, an internal God or simply in yourself, that faith has a powerful effect on your ability to fight cancer.
      This faith is rare and I congratulate you, you prove my point entirely.
      The trouble is; most people believe in Doctors and drugs. This is what we are conditioned to believe. The problem with MM and drugs is; drugs will eventually fail you, the Doctors will fail you and leave you to die. This is the viciousness of MM and the inability of drugs to cure it. I prefer another way, you do too and however you chose to believe it works, that belief, deeply felt, is the cure. There are other ways to help and I will be writing about them soon.
      Thank you for your comments.
      David

      Delete
  12. Dear Anonymous,
    Your letter is a blessing to me today. In 2008 I was diagnosed with a solitary osseous plasmacytoma in my sacrum they said was the size of a tennis ball. I was in excruciating pain and was told radiation would melt it away but what I did not know at that time is that radiation would only make the situation worse in time. I had been told that this could later turn into mm. Then in 2010 I had a second solitary osseous plasmacytoma in my vertebrae and again radiation was used. Then my semi went off the road as the road gave way. It wasn't that bad I stayed upright, just got jostled a lot. My doctor and I both believe it was the strain and stress of the accident that set the mm afire. I didn't have insurance as I lost my job and the stupid worker comp doctor just kept saying my pain was strain related. Then my arm broke in my hand one day as I went to put lotion on it. My arms were now like those of a 90 year old. I was 58 at the time. I did the velcade treatments and after eight months my blood was clean. I am a Christian and all during this journey have stood for my healing. When I finally got a computer I believe the Lord led me to learn even more then I was already aware about supplements and nutrition. Yet my last blood test were not clean and now I am believing that when September comes they will be clean again. Reading your story has been good for me as there are so few positive stories when it comes to mm. Thank you for sharing. I agree with you geordie that Love is crucial and that our thoughts are crucial and that how we see ourselves is crucial. I recently read a book that reminded me it isn't about what I do or don't do, it is about the fact that Jesus Loved me enough to take it all on Him at the Cross and to walk in that Love. So I am replacing every negative arrow with the thoughts of God's Love and His Healing that is His gift of Love to me! Christa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Christa,
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate anyone who writes to me, sharing a problem certainly helps and there is so much information about mm and cancer on the internet, lots of it negative, but research brings up much about survivors, nutrition, supplements and alternative treatments.
    It has always interested me how some people with cancer defy the odds and others who give up their lives at the first hurdle.
    You seek answers and you will find them. Within all of us is the spark of life that cannot be extinguished. This was my first lesson and it has led me to so much more. Who are we and what is this inner feeling (not thought) that drives us, the knowing that we cannot quantify and the little voice that we do not share that tells us that there is something special within us. It is the longing of the heart, that deeper aspect of each one of us that seeks to connect our minds that have five senses to make this world what it is to us with the love and unlimited power of our hearts and souls. This power is not words; only feelings. That feeling is love, pure and simple, the divinity that is at the heart of every human being. It is the energy that connects us all heart to heart, and yet we are all trying to live together in our heads, this is why we fail. We see ourselves as, Christian, Jew, Muslim, English, American, ugly, beautiful, etc etc. We have attached labels to everything we believe we are and we have forgotten who we really are. In your heart you know this and you may be just realising this. Christa...the chosen one, it is in your name. We are all chosen, we all chose to be here, it is necessary and we gave ourselves tasks and trials and we enter the game of being human into a world that lives in the past and you are told who you are, depending on where you were born in the world. Our reality is that we are eternal spirit having an earth experience. What we make of that experience is up to us and we can follow the heart (difficult) or follow the mind (much easier) and run with the crowd. Jesus told those who were healed " I did not heal you, your faith did"
    Make friends with your cancer, it is an energy, it has life although it is the opposite of what you need. It takes many lives, I understand it, it needs to grow, but I need it to go to sleep. I do not hate it because it is part of my energy. I use supplements to keep my body topped up with the correct nutrients, I use my faith in who I am to keep my mind healthy and if I fail, I know I am going home to where I began 64 years ago. In the meantime I use some of my time to try to promote who we really are in the face of human consensus opinion and medical statistics that tell me I am wrong. I know I am right, love is everything Christa, it will help you climb that mountain and if you realise who you are on the way up, you will have fulfilled part of your purpose on this earth. It is beautiful from the top, God was never external, I know this it lives in all our hearts, this is a powerful message that we all must eventually learn, most will not in this world, but those that do find that creative essence that gives us the power to achieve.
    The gift of love is not given to you...It is you. Breathe it in and let it flow through your body, like light chasing darkness, move it to every part of you and watch what happens.
    Email me anytime.
    Love and blessings David

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your posts. I believe what you say and believe I am making progress in getting rid of MM, and in the process learning a lot along the way. I am also thankful MM is a slow moving thing because I am apparently slow to learn, and am grateful for the time it takes to learn.
    Bless you, Ed

    ReplyDelete