Thursday 16 March 2017

MULTIPLE MYELOMA - MY CURE 2017

I seem to have this relationship with multiple myeloma, it bites hard as most of you reading my blog know. I have always said that belief is vital, belief in you and belief in your healing ability. Knowing who you are and importantly what you are not, is key. If you believe in your mind, your fears and only trust doctors and medicine, oh dear, this is so dangerous...Obviously this is my opinion.
Before I continue I must give you my latest medical result. This is my 19th year following diagnosis. Para-protein has gone, Kappa light chains down to 15 and in the range of normal, Bone lesions appear dormant, blood biochemical profile completely normal, tumour in left lung, gone. Phew, my doctors are amazed. I was asked before leaving the hospital on Tuesday if they could do some further research on my blood, which might be something to do with what I told the doctor when I was getting my results.
I have been taking Revlimid 25mg and Dexamethasone for 7 months, I took this following a transplant that did not work and when I dowsed them the result was good, this result is good for my belief system because I can make it work for me. I told my doctor that my additional regime was to use sodium bicarbonate (yes, baking soda but without the aluminium additive, this is important) I was not surprised that he had not heard of this treatment and why should he when he is schooled by big pharma. Anyway he was interested and wrote it down. It is interesting to note that sodium bicarbonate kills cancer. Inject it into a tumour and the tumour dies. Take it orally into your body and it will alkalize it and when it enters the blood stream it will kill cancer cells. Of course you should carefully monitor alkalinity daily to make sure you do not overdo it as too much alkalinity can be dangerous. Cancer creates its own acid environment and hates alkalinity. I take mine every morning on rising, one level teaspoon in a tumbler of water with a squeezed lemon and usually at night before eating. Do not take it on a full stomach and always do the research before taking it. The beauty of taking it for me has been taking away most of the side effects of chemo without altering what it does in any way. An important side effect of taking sodium bicarbonate for me has been the elimination of asthma problems and increase of my lung peak flow of 33%...it cleans the lungs.
I also bought a sauna; not steam but an electric Far Infra Red dry sauna. (Sahara Valley)Far infra red because it passes infra red frequencies through a carbon catalyst which alters the frequency to a level that is beneficial to our cells. Heating cells is interesting because heat and cancer do not go together. Cancer actually has a weak hold on the body and heating your core temperature to about 43 degrees (hyperthermia) weakens cancer and in Germany it is used as a cancer therapy with weak chemo which lessens the effects of chemo on the body. However, I bought one to heat up my spine, it takes medical help to raise core temperature safely, keeping the brain cool. My sauna penetrates my body about 3" which is enough for me to heat my bones and cause trouble to my lesions. Hooray it is working.
I also take vitamin D daily 5000mg with added vitamin K which helps it work.
My belief system is supercharged, so cancer really has no chance. Our own immune systems are really quite capable of dealing with illness and cancer if we let it. I have always said in my blogs that fear is cancer's greatest friend. Mind belief is weak and is driven by circumstance. When things are good we feel strong, when things go bad we are projected into fear...bad. Real deep belief does not change when things go bad, this is where I have my greatest strength. When I lost that belief as I reported in my blog due to depression and negative doctor comments, things really went bad for me. thankfully I threw it off eventually but damage was done. Now, thankfully I am cancer free and now in my 19th year I have proved that MM can be beaten.
If you know anyone with a tumour look up the research done by Tullio Simonccini, an Italian doctor who cured hundreds of cancer patients with sodium bicarbonate and was struck off and his documented research ignored because he used a non standard treatment not approved by big pharma. Shameful. How it works... Bicarb mixed with a sugar (molasses or maple syrup) and water the sugar absorbs the bicarb and when it enters the blood stream it is greedily taken into the cancer cells. The sugar acts as a trojan horse and releases the bicarb into the cells and kills them. Again, do the research, doctors do not know about this and big pharma definitely do not want you to know. It is time we changed the power of a medical regime that kills so many people unnecessarily when non harming treatments are available.
I am looking towards retirement now I am 67 and many years cancer free.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment