Thursday 11 September 2008

HEALING

I am a healer, I do not claim to have magical powers to heal but I have learned to attune to a power that can produce a result. The result on me, with my terminal cancer, could be called a miracle, but then, I do not believe in miracles, I believe in the power of the human spirit which is a part of a complete circle of life we call God.

I try to encourage people to activate their own healing powers which are inherent in everyone. To do this you have to open your heart and your mind, putting all thoughts of negativity and fear on hold, this enables the power of the spirit to come direct to you.

The ancient healers and shamans had no pharmaceutical drugs and no operating procedures, they used the power of the spirit and remedies that grew in Mother Earth, we have forgotten how powerful this can be.

If we learned to eat correctly, be kind to ourselves and each other and control our emotions we would be so much healthier and so much happier. Nirvana, maybe, but just look at rising cancer and illness as we overload our finely tuned bodily systems then hurt them again with drugs. Of course I believe there is a place for drugs and operating procedures, just as there is a place for the spiritual alternative which removes the cause instead of just treating the effects and hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment